Thank you to local author Terry Farish for visiting us today! Terry fully engaged the dozen kids here from our summer reading program by reading from her wonderful children’s book, “The Cat Who Liked Potato Soup.” (She even recruited me into reading the part of the old man; that was fun!) Afterward, the Friends of the Library surprised the children by purchasing copies of her book for all the children in attendance! Terry signed a copy for each child personally, and a good time was had by all.
For Email Newsletters you can trust
- With regard to ADA/NH RSA 354-A: ADA applies to employers w 15+ employees; 354-A applies to employers w 6+. #goodtoknow #nhlta #nhlibrarians 11 minutes ago
- "Your Best Assets: Preparing job descriptions & evaluating job performance" Katherine DeForest, Solloway & Hollis. http://t.co/l7UdTYeQ1d 16 minutes ago
- @SeacoastRobots Sounds good! Let's talk. :-) #irobot #Asimov 1 hour ago
- Bake sales etc are too much work if only raise $250. Volunteers "earn" $20.62 worth for their time so if 12 hrs to plan, then not with it! 1 hour ago
- Terrific preso by Prof Carl Lindblade at @NHLTA conf. He's avail free by UNH Speakers Bureau. #nhlibraries http://t.co/LEC91UjED6 1 hour ago