In accordance with Section 8 of Governor Christopher T. Sununu’s Emergency Order 2020-4, which states
- “State and local government bodies are permitted and encouraged to utilize the emergency meeting provisions of RSA 91-A to conduct meetings through electronic means while preserving, to the extent feasible, the public’s right to notice of such meetings and ability to observe and listen contemporaneously.”
- To implement these orders and recommendations, the requirement in RSA 91-A:2, III(b), that a quorum of a public body be physically present unless immediate action is imperative, is waived for the duration of the State of Emergency declared in Executive Order 2020-04.
- To further implement these orders and recommendations, the requirement in RSA 91-A:2, III(c), that each part of a meeting of a public body be audible or otherwise discernible to the public “at the location specified in the meeting notice as the location of the meeting,” is waived for the duration of the State of Emergency declared in Executive Order 2020-04 so long as the public body:
- Provides public access to the meeting by telephone, with additional access possibilities by video or other electronic means;
- Provides public notice of the necessary information for accessing the meeting;
- Provides a mechanism for the public to alert the public body during the meeting if there are problems with access; and
- Adjourns the meeting if the public is unable to access the meeting.
The Langdon Library Board of Trustees has agreed to meet using Jitsi Meeting on Wednesday, April 28 at 1:30 PM. To join this meeting, use one of the following options:
Use this link:
Join by phone: +1.512.402.2718 PIN 514994459#
Please call 603 254 5085 or email email@example.com if you have difficulty accessing this meeting. If all problems cannot be resolved we will announce the adjournment of the meeting.
–Langdon Library Board of Trustees
Jack O’Reilly (Chair, term expires 2024)
Dave Turbide (Secretary, term expires 2022)
Catherine Hazelton (Treasurer, term expires 2022)
Peter Welch (Trustee, term expires 2023)
Meghann Wayss (Trustee, term expires 2024)
Lillian Wilson (Alternate, appointed until 2022)