The library offers Hoopla to provide access to movie titles as well as other media. If you are already a NH Downloadable Books (Libby or OverDrive) user, you may wish to also utilize Hoopla for eBooks or audiobooks, for a couple of reasons. Hoopla has over 700,000 options of available titles, in a variety of formats, vs. about 30,000 on NHDB. Hoopla has no holds or waiting lists, all titles are available for simultaneous use. And finally, Hoopla has 3 week checkout periods for all items, which is longer than NHDB, and an 8 item checkout limit.
How to use Hoopla:
- Go to www.hoopladigital.com
- Create a login with your email and a password
- Search for our library with the name “Langdon”
- Enter your library card number (let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need yours)
- Check out titles and either stream or download!
- Happy watching and reading! If you have questions or issues, email email@example.com.